The President of the Cook County Board of Commissioners is the Chief Executive Officer of Cook County and, as such, directs the administrative functions of the County.
December 22, 2010 - President Preckwinkle and Chairman Daley give an update on the Cook County Budget during today's press conference.
Link to the Budget Summary page on this site to download the Budget Summary document, watch the video of the press conference and link to the press release issued.
Cook County Budget Summary >>
December 13, 2010 - Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle issued her first executive order on Monday imposing a moratorium on non-essential capital and professional service contracts.
Link to the Press Room to view the December 13 press release >>
View the Executive Order document >>
Offices Under the President
- provides a listing of the departments that report to the President.
- provides recent media releases from the President's office
- President Preckwinkle's vision for Cook County and the plans for achieving that vision
- Updates on the FY2011 Budget process
- provides information about submitting requests under the Freedom of Information Act for Offices Under the President
Office of the President
118 North Clark Room 537